1) Ten Thousand Villages - sadly disappointing. I didn't like the selection nearly as much as other stores I've visited.
2) A much needed hair cut for Fitz. With directions on how to style it. Ha.
3) Rugby. My first game ever and it was a shutout - 55-0. Go Red!
4) Shopping - Gap and Superstore. I could easily create my entire wardrobe from these two stores.
5) The best burger ever. Seriously. Fitz declared it an emotional experience and really wanted to get a second burger because I ate too much of his. I promised him we can go back soon.
6) A surprise birthday party for Q. I think he was surprised. Either way, it was fun for a Thursday night.
7) A guitar, a Swiffer wet jet, and wooden frames for my living room from Jala. Yay for awesome friends who give us things! (Or loan in the case of the guitar.) And now I can properly mop my kitchen floor.
8) A gratuitous picture of Coach Fitz...